Not Your Typical ERP Software
ADSS Global understand that one of the most important decisions you can make for your growing business is choosing an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software that allows you total control, integration, connectivity, and visibility of every facet of your company.
Sage 100 Features and Modules
Sage 100 offers a broad selection of features with a low total cost of ownership that enables you to choose the modules and the platform that best suit your business needs including:
- Core Accounting & Finance – General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Fixed Assets, Bank Reconciliation, Paperless Office, Federal and State eFiling and Reporting.
- Business Intelligence – Make timely, well-informed business decisions with accurate insights into your data with Sage Intelligence Reporting.
- Warehouse & Distribution – Inventory Management, Sales Order, Purchasing, EDI, Return Merchandise Authorization, Bar Code, Integrated Shipping, Credit Card Processing, and Sales Tax Automation.
- Manufacturing – Bill of Materials, Material Requirements Planning, and Work Order.
- HR and Payroll – With Sage HRMS, Payroll, Direct Deposit, and Federal and State eFiling and Reporting, you’ll have a complete solution to fully support one of your most vital assets: Your employees.
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) – Adding Sage CRM to your Sage 100 system allows you to provide superior customer service because all the relevant information for a customer can be readily accessed by your sales force.
Globally Present, Locally Accessible
You can count on ADSS Global to provide a powerful, reliable software that is thoughtfully adaptable to evolving technologies and changing business needs. Our Sage 100 customers are supported by a nationwide network of highly trained specialists who are dedicated to providing quality implementation, training, service and support.